Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A passion for luxury,for travel

When I was a kid I used to wonder what is this "passion" that grownups argue and debate and speak so vociferously about. What is that one thing that makes everybody tick? And I thought long and hard, but at that age the only passion could think about was nut ice-cream, doughnuts and playing pranks on my little brother. As I grew I started exploring this subject more and more, one can say that it became my passion to research on passion. I did my MBA and went for a sales job. Travel was an important part of my job.

The word “travel” can be quite misguiding. In my former years it means travelling from State to State and soon I was a globe trotter. After visiting several countries, experiencing the best hospitality, exploring various rich cultures and celebrating numerous festivals, I have understood, my passion is to Travel. And not just travelling, but travelling in style. Gone are the days when I would pack my bag pack and camp in jungles. Those were no doubt fun and adventurous. But now I want to enjoy the luxury that life has to offer. The soft pillow of a five star, a butler service, the whirlpool and spa experience… its gives a high. Who said Luxury can’t  be addictive….

No comments:

Post a Comment